1.9.2 wrap-up

Christopher Tubbs-2
It occurs to me that I may not have sent out any announcement for 1.9.2,
although I remember drafting one. I also didn't tweet about the release.
I'm pretty sure I finished everything else but these. I'm unable to check
or complete these this week and would appreciate another community member
volunteering to ensure the final tasks get finished.

Thanks,

Christopher

Re: 1.9.2 wrap-up

Keith Turner
I sent out the announce message.  I updated the rel notes to mention
#467.   I will take care of the tweet later.  Thanks for doing this
release!

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 3:47 PM, Christopher <[hidden email]> wrote:
> It occurs to me that I may not have sent out any announcement for 1.9.2,
> although I remember drafting one. I also didn't tweet about the release.
> I'm pretty sure I finished everything else but these. I'm unable to check
> or complete these this week and would appreciate another community member
> volunteering to ensure the final tasks get finished.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Christopher

Re: 1.9.2 wrap-up

Christopher Tubbs-2