2.0.0-alpha-2

Christopher Tubbs-2
I'm planning to prepare a 2.0.0-alpha-2-rc1 Thursday. So, merge your
stuff if you want me to include it then.
Depending on the quality of this alpha, we may want to do a beta (with
an API freeze?)... or just release 2.0.0 next. I wouldn't think we'd
want too many alphas.

Re: 2.0.0-alpha-2

Sean Busbey-7
Has anyone gotten to do a perf comparison to 1.9 yet? The time to do
that would be during beta I guess?

busbey

Re: 2.0.0-alpha-2

Mike Miller-2
I think we can start doing that now with the alpha release, I am just not
sure how.  Did you have any ideas?

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 12:31 AM Sean Busbey <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Has anyone gotten to do a perf comparison to 1.9 yet? The time to do
> that would be during beta I guess?
>
> On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 5:18 PM Christopher <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I'm planning to prepare a 2.0.0-alpha-2-rc1 Thursday. So, merge your
> > stuff if you want me to include it then.
> > Depending on the quality of this alpha, we may want to do a beta (with
> > an API freeze?)... or just release 2.0.0 next. I wouldn't think we'd
> > want too many alphas.

> busbey

Re: 2.0.0-alpha-2

Josh Elser-2
YCSB is probably the easiest thing to do workload-specific comparisons.