[ANNOUNCE] Apache Gora 0.7 Release

lewis john mcgibbney-2

Hi Folks,

The Apache Gora team are pleased to announce the immediate availability of Apache Gora 0.7.

The Apache Gora open source framework provides an in-memory data model and persistence for big data. Gora supports persisting to column stores, key value stores, document stores and RDBMSs, and analyzing the data with extensive Apache Hadoop™ MapReduce support.

The Gora DOAP can be found at http://gora.apache.org/current/doap_Gora.rdf

This release addresses 80 issues, for a breakdown please see the release report. Drop by our mailing lists and ask questions for information on any of the above.

Gora 0.7 provides support for the following projects

Gora is released as both source code, downloads for which can be found at our downloads page, as well as Maven artifacts which can be found on Maven central.

Thanks