Accumulo 1.7 monitor does not display

Huey Law
Hello,

I've installed accumulo 1.7 on HDP 2.5.3. It is up and running with the ability to create tables etc from the command line. However, the monitor page will not display in the browser.

I'm receiving the following error message from the browser (IE) when attempting to connect.

"This page can't be displayed"

The monitor log shows the server up with no errors .. and the netstat command shows that the server is listening on that port so I'm puzzled why the page is not being displayed.

Please help!

Thanks