Accumulo 2.0 Proxy

gcr

Accumulo 2.0 Proxy

gcr
All,

As suggested, I am offering to help with the proxy project.  Full disclosure: What I need ultimately is to get Julia 1.2 talking to Accumulo 2.0 efficiently.  It is my current hot button issue.  I have time available until say 1 Oct.  Hopefully, we can get it all resolved by then.

Re: Accumulo 2.0 Proxy

Keith Turner
Let me know if you need assistance with anything.