Apache Roadshow in DC - December 4, 2018

Apache Roadshow in DC - December 4, 2018

Billie Rinaldi
Hello Accumulo Folks,

There is a call for papers open for the Apache Roadshow in DC on December
4, 2018:
http://www.apachecon.com/usroadshow18/cfp.html

Billie

Re: Apache Roadshow in DC - December 4, 2018

Michael Wall
I am not planning to submit a paper but I am considering going.  Anyone
else?

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 3:08 PM Billie Rinaldi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Accumulo Folks,
>
> There is a call for papers open for the Apache Roadshow in DC on December
> 4, 2018:
> http://www.apachecon.com/usroadshow18/cfp.html
>
> Billie

Re: Apache Roadshow in DC - December 4, 2018

Marc
I submitted so I will go if accepted or not.

On Sat, Sep 1, 2018, 8:04 AM Michael Wall <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am not planning to submit a paper but I am considering going.  Anyone
> else?
>
> On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 3:08 PM Billie Rinaldi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello Accumulo Folks,
> >
> > There is a call for papers open for the Apache Roadshow in DC on December
> > 4, 2018:
> > http://www.apachecon.com/usroadshow18/cfp.html
> >
> > Billie

Re: Apache Roadshow in DC - December 4, 2018

Michael Wall
Sweet, good luck.  Let us know if you get accepted