Assign myself to work ACCUMULO-2907

J. Mark Owens
Hi,

I'd like to assign myself to work on ACCUMULO-2907
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-2907>.

Could I be granted access to Accumulo Jira in order to assign the ticket
to myself?

Thanks,
Mark Owens

Re: Assign myself to work ACCUMULO-2907

Mike Walch-2
Have created a Apache Jira account yet?  Below is the url where you can
setup an account.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/login.jsp

The Accumulo Jira is a project under Apache Jira.  Anyone can create an
account on Apache Jira.  After you create an account, you should be able to
assign yourself to an Accumulo issue.  If not, email the list again someone
can enable access.

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 4:14 PM J. Mark Owens <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to assign myself to work on ACCUMULO-2907
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-2907>.
>
> Could I be granted access to Accumulo Jira in order to assign the ticket
> to myself?
>
> Thanks,
> Mark Owens

Re: Assign myself to work ACCUMULO-2907

J. Mark Owens
Hi Mike,

I have an Apache Jira account.  But the Accumulo issues page is not
displaying the 'Assign to me" option underneath the 'Unassigned'  area on
the right.  Whereas on the Apache NiFi project page that option appeared
after someone granted me access to the project.
thanks,
mark

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 4:23 PM, Mike Walch <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Have created a Apache Jira account yet?  Below is the url where you can
> setup an account.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/login.jsp
>
> The Accumulo Jira is a project under Apache Jira.  Anyone can create an
> account on Apache Jira.  After you create an account, you should be able to
> assign yourself to an Accumulo issue.  If not, email the list again someone
> can enable access.
>
> On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 4:14 PM J. Mark Owens <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'd like to assign myself to work on ACCUMULO-2907
> > <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-2907>.
> >
> > Could I be granted access to Accumulo Jira in order to assign the ticket
> > to myself?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Mark Owens

Re: Assign myself to work ACCUMULO-2907

Mike Drob-4
What is your apache jira id?

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 3:29 PM, J. Mark Owens <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> I have an Apache Jira account.  But the Accumulo issues page is not
> displaying the 'Assign to me" option underneath the 'Unassigned'  area on
> the right.  Whereas on the Apache NiFi project page that option appeared
> after someone granted me access to the project.
> thanks,
> mark
>

> On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 4:23 PM, Mike Walch <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Have created a Apache Jira account yet?  Below is the url where you can
> > setup an account.
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/login.jsp
> >
> > The Accumulo Jira is a project under Apache Jira.  Anyone can create an
> > account on Apache Jira.  After you create an account, you should be able
> > assign yourself to an Accumulo issue.  If not, email the list again
> someone
> > can enable access.
> >
> > On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 4:14 PM J. Mark Owens <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I'd like to assign myself to work on ACCUMULO-2907
> > > <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-2907>.
> > >
> > > Could I be granted access to Accumulo Jira in order to assign the
> ticket
> > > to myself?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Mark Owens

Re[2]: Assign myself to work ACCUMULO-2907

J. Mark Owens
jmark99

>On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 3:29 PM, J. Mark Owens <[hidden email]>
>wrote:
>
>>Hi Mike,
>>
>>I have an Apache Jira account.  But the Accumulo issues page is not
>>displaying the 'Assign to me" option underneath the 'Unassigned'  area
>>on
>>the right.  Whereas on the Apache NiFi project page that option
>>appeared
>>after someone granted me access to the project.
>>thanks,
>>mark
>>

>>On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 4:23 PM, Mike Walch <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > Have created a Apache Jira account yet?  Below is the url where you
>>can
>> > setup an account.
>> >
>> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/login.jsp
>> >
>> > The Accumulo Jira is a project under Apache Jira.  Anyone can create
>>an
>> > account on Apache Jira.  After you create an account, you should be
>>able
>> > assign yourself to an Accumulo issue.  If not, email the list again
>>someone
>> > can enable access.

>>ticket

Re: Re[2]: Assign myself to work ACCUMULO-2907

Mike Drob-4
Done. You should be able to assign yourself now.