Correct configuration for NetBeans to use Accumulo,Hadoop,Zookeeper

Correct configuration for NetBeans to use Accumulo,Hadoop,Zookeeper

Pino
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Correct configuration for NetBeans to use Accumulo,Hadoop,Zookeeper

Michael Wall-2
Hi Guiseppe,

Josh had forwarded your email to the user list at [hidden email] when
he replied to you.  I responded to that email.

Mike