Create table operation freeze in v1.7

MihaiGM
Hi all,

Can you help me understand why does create table operation freezes?

root@accumulo> createtable lalala
2017-05-25 15:23:49,712 [impl.ThriftTransportPool] WARN : Thread "shell" stuck on IO to test-geowave:9999 (0) for at least 120035 ms

I have an aws cluster setup with hadoop, zookeeper and accumulo (version 1.7.2) on 4 servers total. When I access the accumulo web interface, I dont see anything in the logs section during this operation.

The weird thing is that when accumulo is restarted and reinitialized, the table is created.

Thanks.

Re: Create table operation freeze in v1.7

MihaiGM
The problem got solved by making sure all contents of masters and slaves conf files are the same on all nodes with accumulo.