D4M related projects

Jeremy Kepner
Accumulo Developers,
  We hoping a link to our D4M software environment for Accumulo (see http://d4m.mit.edu/ and https://github.com/Accla) could be included on the Accumulo related projects page (https://accumulo.apache.org/related-projects/).  D4M now provides binding to Accumulo for Python/Julia/Octave/Matlab.

Regards. -Jeremy

Re: D4M related projects

Dylan Hutchison-5
Hi folks,

I opened a PR adding an entry to the related-projects page at
https://github.com/apache/accumulo-website/pull/113

Cheers, Dylan

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 10:47 AM Kepner, Jeremy - LLSC - MITLL <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Accumulo Developers,
>   We hoping a link to our D4M software environment for Accumulo (see
> http://d4m.mit.edu/ and https://github.com/Accla) could be included on
> the Accumulo related projects page (
> https://accumulo.apache.org/related-projects/).  D4M now provides binding
> to Accumulo for Python/Julia/Octave/Matlab.
>
> Regards. -Jeremy

Re: D4M related projects

Jeremy Kepner
Thanks!