[DISCUSS] Remove ShellServlet

Christopher Tubbs-2
After reviewing Luis' code for ACCUMULO-3005 (at
https://github.com/lstav/accumulo in his ACCUMULO-MONITOR branch), I took a
look at the remaining servlet code which he has not migrated to the
freemarker templates. In particular, ShellServlet.

After some inspection, I've become even more convinced that we should get
rid of ShellServlet in 2.0.0.
I've created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-4617 where I
list some reasons why we should do this.

Feel free to discuss there or here.

Re: [DISCUSS] Remove ShellServlet

Billie Rinaldi-2
+1