I'd like to give a basic presentation/demo of Accumulo at XLDB, can I crib's someone's slide deck?

I'd like to give a basic presentation/demo of Accumulo at XLDB, can I crib's someone's slide deck?

David Medinets
I'm traveling to http://www.xldb.org this September. Does anyone have
a presentation or demo script that I can build on? I would use my
Ubuntu laptop which has v1.5 running in standalone mode.

Re: I'd like to give a basic presentation/demo of Accumulo at XLDB, can I crib's someone's slide deck?

Adam Fuchs
I have a couple of decks that you're welcome to use here:
http://people.apache.org/~afuchs/slides/

They're done in LaTeX/Beamer, and I can send you the source if you want.

I've also demoed the WikiSearch example on my laptop, which worked well to
show off some of the table structures.

Cheers,
Adam

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 7:49 PM, David Medinets <[hidden email]>wrote:

> I'm traveling to http://www.xldb.org this September. Does anyone have
> a presentation or demo script that I can build on? I would use my
> Ubuntu laptop which has v1.5 running in standalone mode.

Re: I'd like to give a basic presentation/demo of Accumulo at XLDB, can I crib's someone's slide deck?

Merrick Watchorn
Adam,

      Can I get those as well?

Very Respectfully,