IPv6-only hosts for MAC

Adam J. Shook
Howdy folks,

Anyone have any experience running Accumulo on IPv6-only hosts?  Specifically the MiniAccumloCluster?

There is an open issue in the Presto-Accumulo connector (see [1] and [2]) saying the MAC doesn't work in an IPv6-only environment, and the PR comment thread has some suggestions to change the JVM arguments within the server and client code to prefer IPv6 addresses.

From a brief look at the Accumulo source code, this might require changes to make MAC's JVM arguments configurable, changes to the client code, or a different approach to testing the Presto/Accumulo connector all together.

Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.  Looking to get a heading before I dig myself into a hole on this one.

Thanks,
--Adam