Quantcast

Implementing MultiOutputs with Accumulo

HankWarLock
Need some sample code to get AccumuloOutputFormat working with MultiOuputs (to write to several accumulo tables in the same reducer).

Using accumulo v 1.5 and the hadoop Cdh4 4.3 mvr1 version (hadoop 2.0.0)

addNamedOutput requires the newer JobConf but then if I try to use  JobConf in run  instead of  Job I have a problem with the static calls to AccumuloOutputFormat that expect a Job param

Thanks

Hank

Re: Implementing MultiOutputs with Accumulo

John Vines-3
There are two separate versions of the mapreduce stuff, one for the mapred
version and one for the mapreduce version. Make sure you're importing the
right classes.

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 3:20 PM, HankWarLock <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Need some sample code to get AccumuloOutputFormat working with MultiOuputs
> (to write to several accumulo tables in the same reducer).
>
> Using accumulo v 1.5 and the hadoop Cdh4 4.3 mvr1 version (hadoop 2.0.0)
>
> addNamedOutput requires the newer JobConf but then if I try to use  JobConf
> in run  instead of  Job I have a problem with the static calls to
> AccumuloOutputFormat that expect a Job param
>
> Thanks
>
> Hank

Re: Implementing MultiOutputs with Accumulo

Billie Rinaldi-2
I think you can already write to multiple tables from the same reducer.
The AccumuloOutputFormat outputs Text, Mutation where the Text is the name
of the table.  Is that not working?

Billie