Let's do a 1.9.1 release

Christopher Tubbs-2
Hi Devs,

I'd like to do a 1.9.1 release to fix the recently discovered write-ahead
log issues, some of which are critical:

https://github.com/apache/accumulo/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=label%3Av1.9.1

I can start a RC later today or tomorrow.

Re: Let's do a 1.9.1 release

Mike Walch-2
+1

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 1:38 PM, Christopher <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> I'd like to do a 1.9.1 release to fix the recently discovered write-ahead
> log issues, some of which are critical:
>
> https://github.com/apache/accumulo/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=label%3Av1.9.1
>
> I can start a RC later today or tomorrow.

Re: Let's do a 1.9.1 release

Mike Miller-2
+1

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 1:41 PM, Mike Walch <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 1:38 PM, Christopher <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Devs,
> >
> > I'd like to do a 1.9.1 release to fix the recently discovered write-ahead
> > log issues, some of which are critical:

> 93&q=label%3Av1.9.1
> >
> > I can start a RC later today or tomorrow.

Re: Let's do a 1.9.1 release

+1

I Started the release notes.

https://github.com/apache/accumulo-website/pull/83

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 1:38 PM, Christopher <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Devs,
>
> I'd like to do a 1.9.1 release to fix the recently discovered write-ahead
> log issues, some of which are critical:
>
> https://github.com/apache/accumulo/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=label%3Av1.9.1
>
> I can start a RC later today or tomorrow.

RE: Let's do a 1.9.1 release

Ed Coleman
+1

Thanks for the quick turnaround on this.

Ed Coleman