List project on website

Flavius Burca
Hi,

   I would like to list bigconnect.io on the Related Projects section. We are using Accumulo as an enterprise database for storing BigConnect graph structures. Although BigConnect is open-source, the Accumulo storage layer is not and available only in the enterprise version. Can you list the project under these circumstances ?

Thanks,
Flavius

Re: List project on website

Michael Wall-2
Hi Flavius,

Apache projects do not and can not endorse commercial products.  All the
projects listed on https://accumulo.apache.org/related-projects/ are open
source.  If you ever open source the Accumulo storage layer, let us know.

Mike

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 6:25 AM Flavius Burca <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    I would like to list bigconnect.io on the Related Projects section. We
> are using Accumulo as an enterprise database for storing BigConnect graph
> structures. Although BigConnect is open-source, the Accumulo storage layer
> is not and available only in the enterprise version. Can you list the
> project under these circumstances ?
>
> Thanks,
> Flavius

Re: List project on website

Christopher Tubbs-2
To be clear, we can't endorse any third party projects, commercial or
not, in order to remain independent.
We can, and do, provide a factual listings of related projects,
without endorsement. However, at this time, we've chosen to limit that
list to open source projects only.