Looking for folks to test out Accumulo bindings for upcoming YCSB 0.14.0 release

Looking for folks to test out Accumulo bindings for upcoming YCSB 0.14.0 release

Sean Busbey-6
Hi Accumulo!

The YCSB project is currently testing out release candidates for our 0.14.0 release.

This release will contain update client-side libraries for Accumulo versions 1.7 and 1.8.

If anyone has a spare 30 or so minutes, we could use help testing out things so that the Accumulo clients can stay in our "tested in a release and supported" category. For details on what's involved in testing and where to get the release candidate, please see the following issue:

https://github.com/brianfrankcooper/YCSB/issues/1117

-
busbey