New Apache Accumulo Committer/PMC member Adam Shook

New Apache Accumulo Committer/PMC member Adam Shook

Michael Wall-2
The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Accumulo has invited Adam
Shook to become a committer and PMC member and we are pleased to announce that
he has accepted.

The typical first act with your new committer bit is to move yourself from
the "Contributors" section to the "PMC and Committers" section of
https://accumulo.apache.org/people/ by editing the pages/people.md page in
the https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=accumulo-website.git repository.
Be sure to include your apache id.  See the README in that repo for more
details, including how to update the asf-site branch which will make the
site live.

Thank you for all your contributions so far Adam.  Congrats and welcome.

Re: New Apache Accumulo Committer/PMC member Adam Shook

Christopher Tubbs-2
Congrats and welcome, Adam! 🙌 🎉

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 7:15 PM Michael Wall <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Accumulo has invited Adam
> Shook to become a committer and PMC member and we are pleased to announce
> that
> he has accepted.
>
> The typical first act with your new committer bit is to move yourself from
> the "Contributors" section to the "PMC and Committers" section of
> https://accumulo.apache.org/people/ by editing the pages/people.md page in
> the https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=accumulo-website.git repository.
> Be sure to include your apache id.  See the README in that repo for more
> details, including how to update the asf-site branch which will make the
> site live.
>
> Thank you for all your contributions so far Adam.  Congrats and welcome.

Re: New Apache Accumulo Committer/PMC member Adam Shook

Welcome!

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 7:15 PM, Michael Wall <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Accumulo has invited Adam
> Shook to become a committer and PMC member and we are pleased to announce that
> he has accepted.
>
> The typical first act with your new committer bit is to move yourself from
> the "Contributors" section to the "PMC and Committers" section of
> https://accumulo.apache.org/people/ by editing the pages/people.md page in
> the https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=accumulo-website.git repository.
> Be sure to include your apache id.  See the README in that repo for more
> details, including how to update the asf-site branch which will make the
> site live.
>
> Thank you for all your contributions so far Adam.  Congrats and welcome.

Re: New Apache Accumulo Committer/PMC member Adam Shook

Marc
Congrats Adam, a gentleman and a scholar!

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 9:55 AM, Keith Turner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome!
>
> On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 7:15 PM, Michael Wall <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Accumulo has invited
> Adam
> > Shook to become a committer and PMC member and we are pleased to
> announce that
> > he has accepted.
> >
> > The typical first act with your new committer bit is to move yourself
> from
> > the "Contributors" section to the "PMC and Committers" section of
> > https://accumulo.apache.org/people/ by editing the pages/people.md page
> in
> > the https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=accumulo-website.git
> repository.
> > Be sure to include your apache id.  See the README in that repo for more
> > details, including how to update the asf-site branch which will make the
> > site live.
> >
> > Thank you for all your contributions so far Adam.  Congrats and welcome.

Re: New Apache Accumulo Committer/PMC member Adam Shook

Adam J. Shook
Thank you all!