New blog post

Mike Walch-2
I wrote a blog post about improvements that I made to the Accumulo documentation for 2.0:

Re: New blog post

Keith Turner
The edit link that automagically creates a PR is really neat.

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Mike Walch <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I wrote a blog post about improvements that I made to the Accumulo
> documentation for 2.0:
>
> https://accumulo.apache.org/blog/2017/06/29/accumulo-documentation-improvements.html

Re: New blog post

Michael Wall
Nice, thanks Mike.  I assume without gitbox we can merge the PR manually but with gitbox we could click and merge.  Is that correct?

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 12:34 PM Keith Turner <[hidden email]> wrote:
The edit link that automagically creates a PR is really neat.

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Mike Walch <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I wrote a blog post about improvements that I made to the Accumulo
> documentation for 2.0:
>
> https://accumulo.apache.org/blog/2017/06/29/accumulo-documentation-improvements.html

Re: New blog post

Mike Walch-2
Yes.  Merges would need to be done manually until we start using gitbox.

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 1:16 PM Michael Wall <[hidden email]> wrote:
Nice, thanks Mike.  I assume without gitbox we can merge the PR manually but with gitbox we could click and merge.  Is that correct?

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 12:34 PM Keith Turner <[hidden email]> wrote:
The edit link that automagically creates a PR is really neat.

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Mike Walch <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I wrote a blog post about improvements that I made to the Accumulo
> documentation for 2.0:
>
> https://accumulo.apache.org/blog/2017/06/29/accumulo-documentation-improvements.html

Re: New blog post

Josh Elser
+1, great stuff, Mike! Thanks for calling it out.