New committer: Luis Tavarez

Mike Walch-2
Join me in welcoming Luis Tavarez as a new Apache Accumulo committer and
PMC member!  Luis worked on a major refactor of the Accumulo monitor for
the upcoming 2.0 release. Thanks for your contributions so far, Luis!

Re: New committer: Luis Tavarez

Mike Miller-2
Congratulations Luis!

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 11:40 AM, Mike Walch <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Join me in welcoming Luis Tavarez as a new Apache Accumulo committer and
> PMC member!  Luis worked on a major refactor of the Accumulo monitor for
> the upcoming 2.0 release. Thanks for your contributions so far, Luis!

Re: New committer: Luis Tavarez

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 11:40 AM, Mike Walch <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Join me in welcoming Luis Tavarez as a new Apache Accumulo committer and
> PMC member!  Luis worked on a major refactor of the Accumulo monitor for
> the upcoming 2.0 release. Thanks for your contributions so far, Luis!

Congrats and welcome Luis

Re: New committer: Luis Tavarez

Michael Wall
Way to go Luis

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 3:28 PM Keith Turner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 11:40 AM, Mike Walch <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Join me in welcoming Luis Tavarez as a new Apache Accumulo committer and
> > PMC member!  Luis worked on a major refactor of the Accumulo monitor for
> > the upcoming 2.0 release. Thanks for your contributions so far, Luis!
>
> Congrats and welcome Luis

Re: New committer: Luis Tavarez

Welcome Luis!