New committer/PMC: Ivan Bella

Christopher Tubbs-2
The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Accumulo has invited Ivan
Bella to become a committer and PMC member and we are pleased to announce
that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity. Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and
to guide the direction of the project.

As your first act with your new committer bit, I suggest you move yourself
to from the "Contributors" section to the "PMC and Committers" section of
https://accumulo.apache.org/people/ by editing the pages/people.md page in
the https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-website.git repository.

Welcome, Ivan!

Re: New committer/PMC: Ivan Bella

Michael Wall-2
Congrats Ivan. Well deserved.

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017, 12:01 Christopher <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Accumulo has invited Ivan
> Bella to become a committer and PMC member and we are pleased to announce
> that he has accepted.
>
> Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
> no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
> productivity. Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and
> to guide the direction of the project.
>
> As your first act with your new committer bit, I suggest you move yourself
> to from the "Contributors" section to the "PMC and Committers" section of
> https://accumulo.apache.org/people/ by editing the pages/people.md page in
> the https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-website.git
> repository.
>
> Welcome, Ivan!

Re: New committer/PMC: Ivan Bella

Tony Kurc
congrats ivan!

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 3:01 PM, Christopher <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Accumulo has invited Ivan
> Bella to become a committer and PMC member and we are pleased to announce
> that he has accepted.
>
> Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
> no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
> productivity. Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and
> to guide the direction of the project.
>
> As your first act with your new committer bit, I suggest you move yourself
> to from the "Contributors" section to the "PMC and Committers" section of
> https://accumulo.apache.org/people/ by editing the pages/people.md page in
> the https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-website.git
> repository.
>
> Welcome, Ivan!

Re: New committer/PMC: Ivan Bella

Josh Elser-2
Congrats, Ivan.

On 7/13/17 3:01 PM, Christopher wrote:

> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Accumulo has invited Ivan
> Bella to become a committer and PMC member and we are pleased to announce
> that he has accepted.
>
> Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
> no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
> productivity. Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and
> to guide the direction of the project.
>
> As your first act with your new committer bit, I suggest you move yourself
> to from the "Contributors" section to the "PMC and Committers" section of
> https://accumulo.apache.org/people/ by editing the pages/people.md page in
> the https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-website.git repository.
>
> Welcome, Ivan!

RE: New committer/PMC: Ivan Bella

dlmarion
Congrats Ivan!

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Accumulo has invited Ivan Bella to become a committer and PMC member and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity. Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and to guide the direction of the project.

As your first act with your new committer bit, I suggest you move yourself to from the "Contributors" section to the "PMC and Committers" section of https://accumulo.apache.org/people/ by editing the pages/people.md page in the https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-website.git repository.

Welcome, Ivan!

Re: New committer/PMC: Ivan Bella

Marc
Congrats!

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 5:23 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Ivan!

Dylan Hutchison-5
Yes, Ivan, welcome to the family you already have :)

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Marc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats!
>
> On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 5:23 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Ivan!

Mike Walch-2
Congrats Ivan!

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 11:29 PM Dylan Hutchison <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Yes, Ivan, welcome to the family you already have :)
>
> On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Marc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congrats!
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 5:23 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Congrats Ivan!

ivan bella
To whom it may concern,

   I tried to update https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-website.git/pages/people.md but I got the following message:

remote: You are not authorized to edit this repository.
remote:
To https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-website.git

Can somebody give me commit access or am failing to use the correct process?  Thanks.

Ivan

> On July 13, 2017 at 3:01 PM Christopher <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Accumulo has invited Ivan
> Bella to become a committer and PMC member and we are pleased to announce
> that he has accepted.
>
> Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
> no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
> productivity. Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and
> to guide the direction of the project.
>
> As your first act with your new committer bit, I suggest you move yourself
> to from the "Contributors" section to the "PMC and Committers" section of
> https://accumulo.apache.org/people/ by editing the pages/people.md page in
> the https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-website.git repository.
>
> Welcome, Ivan!

Re: New committer/PMC: Ivan Bella

Christopher Tubbs-2
Try setting the following in your ~/.gitconfig (or
accumulo-website/.git/config):

[credential "https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/"]
  username = ibella

On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 3:28 PM ivan bella <[hidden email]> wrote:

> To whom it may concern,
>
>    I tried to update
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-website.git/pages/people.md
> but I got the following message:
>
> remote: You are not authorized to edit this repository.
> remote:
> To https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-website.git
>
> Can somebody give me commit access or am failing to use the correct
> process?  Thanks.
>
> Ivan
>

> > On July 13, 2017 at 3:01 PM Christopher <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Accumulo has invited
> Ivan
> > Bella to become a committer and PMC member and we are pleased to announce
> > that he has accepted.
> >
> > Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there
> is
> > no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
> > productivity. Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
> and
> > to guide the direction of the project.
> >
> > As your first act with your new committer bit, I suggest you move
> yourself
> > to from the "Contributors" section to the "PMC and Committers" section of
> > https://accumulo.apache.org/people/ by editing the pages/people.md page
> in
> > the https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-website.git
> repository.
> >
> > Welcome, Ivan!

Re: New committer/PMC: Ivan Bella

Drew Farris
A little late to the game, but congratulations Ivan!

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 9:25 AM Mike Walch <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Ivan!
>
> On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 11:29 PM Dylan Hutchison <
> [hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Yes, Ivan, welcome to the family you already have :)
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Marc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Congrats!

Congrats and welcome Ivan.   Glad you accepted the invitation!