New committer/PMC member: Adam Lerman

Christopher Tubbs-2
Devs,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Accumulo
has invited Adam Lerman to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Adam has contributed several pull requests in the last year to enhance
features in the accumulo-shell and the VolumeChooser in 1.9 and 2.0,
as well as other user experience enhancements. Most recently, he
worked with Keith Turner to incorporate some additional logging to
help administrators find busy tablets causing hotspotting.

Being a committer comes with write access to the Accumulo
repositories, to accept code changes and merges from other
contributors, and to merge their own contributions more easily. This
should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and
direction of the project, such as binding votes for releases.

Please join me in welcoming Adam!

Re: New committer/PMC member: Adam Lerman

Keith Turner
Welcome Adam!

On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 6:22 PM Christopher <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Devs,
>
> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Accumulo
> has invited Adam Lerman to become a committer and we are pleased
> to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Adam has contributed several pull requests in the last year to enhance
> features in the accumulo-shell and the VolumeChooser in 1.9 and 2.0,
> as well as other user experience enhancements. Most recently, he
> worked with Keith Turner to incorporate some additional logging to
> help administrators find busy tablets causing hotspotting.
>
> Being a committer comes with write access to the Accumulo
> repositories, to accept code changes and merges from other
> contributors, and to merge their own contributions more easily. This
> should enable better productivity.
> Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and
> direction of the project, such as binding votes for releases.
>
> Please join me in welcoming Adam!

Re: New committer/PMC member: Adam Lerman

Jeffrey Manno
Welcome!

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 4:59 PM Keith Turner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Adam!
>
> On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 6:22 PM Christopher <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Devs,
> >
> > The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Accumulo
> > has invited Adam Lerman to become a committer and we are pleased
> > to announce that he has accepted.
> >
> > Adam has contributed several pull requests in the last year to enhance
> > features in the accumulo-shell and the VolumeChooser in 1.9 and 2.0,
> > as well as other user experience enhancements. Most recently, he
> > worked with Keith Turner to incorporate some additional logging to
> > help administrators find busy tablets causing hotspotting.
> >
> > Being a committer comes with write access to the Accumulo
> > repositories, to accept code changes and merges from other
> > contributors, and to merge their own contributions more easily. This
> > should enable better productivity.
> > Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and
> > direction of the project, such as binding votes for releases.
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming Adam!

Re: New committer/PMC member: Adam Lerman

Jeffrey Zeiberg
Great job Adam.  Welcome.

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 4:59 PM Keith Turner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Adam!
>
> On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 6:22 PM Christopher <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Devs,
> >
> > The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Accumulo
> > has invited Adam Lerman to become a committer and we are pleased
> > to announce that he has accepted.
> >
> > Adam has contributed several pull requests in the last year to enhance
> > features in the accumulo-shell and the VolumeChooser in 1.9 and 2.0,
> > as well as other user experience enhancements. Most recently, he
> > worked with Keith Turner to incorporate some additional logging to
> > help administrators find busy tablets causing hotspotting.
> >
> > Being a committer comes with write access to the Accumulo
> > repositories, to accept code changes and merges from other
> > contributors, and to merge their own contributions more easily. This
> > should enable better productivity.
> > Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and
> > direction of the project, such as binding votes for releases.
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming Adam!

RE: New committer/PMC member: Adam Lerman

Owens, Mark
Welcome, Adam!

Please join me in welcoming Adam!

Re: New committer/PMC member: Adam Lerman

Michael Wall-2
On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 8:52 AM Owens, Mark <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome, Adam!

Welcome Adam and congrats.  Feel free to introduce yourself and your
interests with this new role.

Re: New committer/PMC member: Adam Lerman

Billie Rinaldi-2
Welcome, Adam!