Pull request guidelines

dlmarion
Do we have some basic set of guidelines to use when reviewing pull requests? I don't see anything on the contributor[1] page.

[1] http://accumulo.apache.org/contributor/

Re: Pull request guidelines

Mike Walch-2
There is some documentation on reviews in the "Review Board" page of the
contributor guide.

https://accumulo.apache.org/contributor/rb

This documentation should be cleaned up and generalized for reviews that
are done using Review Board or GitHub.

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 9:02 AM Dave Marion <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Do we have some basic set of guidelines to use when reviewing pull
> requests? I don't see anything on the contributor[1] page.
>

> [1] http://accumulo.apache.org/contributor/

Re: Pull request guidelines

dlmarion
Thanks. I missed that and only saw the GitHub pull requests link. Reading through that document, it's not really what I was looking for. I was looking for a document that describes a standard for pull request authors and reviewers to provide some level of expectations and consistency for both parties. If we don't have one, I suggest that we discuss creating one.