- The Apache Accumulo sorted, distributed key/value store is a robust,
scalable, high performance data storage system that features cell-based
access control and customizable server-side processing. It is based on
Google's BigTable design and is built on top of Apache Hadoop, Zookeeper,
- There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.
- There were no new releases during the current reporting period.
- There were 3 new contributors added since the last report, and 3 during
the prior quarter.
- The 4th annual Accumulo Summit will be held on Oct 16th in Columbia,
MD. The PMC has approved the use of the Apache Accumulo trademark.
## Health report:
- The project remains healthy. Activity levels on mailing lists, git and
JIRA remain constant.
## PMC changes:
- Currently 30 PMC members.
- Ivan Bella was added to the PMC on Tue Jul 11 2017
## Committer base changes:
- Currently 30 committers.
- Ivan Bella was added as a committer on Wed Jul 12 2017
- Last release was 1.7.3 on Sat Mar 25 2017
## Mailing list activity:
- Nothing significant in the figures
## JIRA activity:
- 43 JIRA tickets created in the last 3 months
- 36 JIRA tickets closed/resolved in the last 3 months