Release planning pages

Mike Walch-2
I created pages on the Accumulo website to plan major work for upcoming
releases and document the major tasks that have been completed (for the
release notes).  Below are links to the pages:

https://accumulo.apache.org/release/accumulo-2.0.0/
https://accumulo.apache.org/release/accumulo-1.9.0/

Please contribute to these pages. You don't need to clone the website repo
or run the website to contribute. You can edit these files and make a pull
request on GitHub using the links below:

https://github.com/apache/accumulo-website/blob/master/_
posts/release/2017-09-05-accumulo-2.0.0.md
https://github.com/apache/accumulo-website/blob/master/_
posts/release/2017-09-04-accumulo-1.9.0.md

Re: Release planning pages

Christopher Tubbs-2
Thanks, Mike!