Release preparation for 1.7.3

Ed Coleman
Now that 1.8.1 has been wrapped up I plan on starting the release process
for 1.7.3 this weekend.

I've been able to run the --test version of the release process and can get
part of the way through the --create-release-candidate - I seem to get hung
up with the publish to the staging server. I've chatted with Mike Wall and
he gave me some pointers.

More of a warning and apologies up front. This is my first attempt at
creating a release, so expect the worst and hope for the best.

Ed Coleman

Re: Release preparation for 1.7.3

Michael Wall
No apologies needed Ed.  Thanks for stepping up to make a release.

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 8:32 PM, Ed Coleman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Now that 1.8.1 has been wrapped up I plan on starting the release process
> for 1.7.3 this weekend.
>
> I've been able to run the --test version of the release process and can get
> part of the way through the --create-release-candidate - I seem to get hung
> up with the publish to the staging server. I've chatted with Mike Wall and
> he gave me some pointers.
>
> More of a warning and apologies up front. This is my first attempt at
> creating a release, so expect the worst and hope for the best.
>
> Ed Coleman

Re: Release preparation for 1.7.3

Josh Elser
+1 to that!