Scan for keys only?

gtotsline
Is there a way to scan for and have Accumulo return only the matching keys
and not the values associated with the matching keys that are returned?  We
have some queries where we would like to avoid pulling back the data to
avoid deserialization overhead so our key's CQ encodes some of the data
values that we can use.

Thanks!

Sent from: http://apache-accumulo.1065345.n5.nabble.com/Developers-f3.html

Re: Scan for keys only?

Keith Turner
Configuring this iterator for a scanner may do what you need.

https://github.com/apache/accumulo/blob/rel/1.9.2/core/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/core/iterators/SortedKeyIterator.java

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 9:57 AM gtotsline <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there a way to scan for and have Accumulo return only the matching keys
> and not the values associated with the matching keys that are returned?  We
> have some queries where we would like to avoid pulling back the data to
> avoid deserialization overhead so our key's CQ encodes some of the data
> values that we can use.
>
> Thanks!

> Sent from: http://apache-accumulo.1065345.n5.nabble.com/Developers-f3.html

Re: Scan for keys only?

gtotsline
Thanks very much Keith, it's just what I needed.

--
Sent from: http://apache-accumulo.1065345.n5.nabble.com/Developers-f3.html