September Accumulo Hack Day - Tuesday, September 17, 2019

September Accumulo Hack Day - Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Zeiberg, Jeffrey L-2
Our next hacking session will be held on Tuesday, September 17th instead of the usual 2nd Tuesday due to many of our members being at ApacheCon in Vegas the second week of September.

Light snacks and beverages will be served.

The event will be held in Columbia, Maryland.  Please email [hidden email] or [hidden email] or [hidden email] if you need the address.

Jeffrey Zeiberg
Software Engineer
wk: 240-460-5961 | [hidden email]
6811 Benjamin Franklin Drive, Suite 260, Columbia, MD 21046
ASRC Federal Vistronix | Customer-Focused. Operationally Excellent

The preceding message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2512, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is confidential, protected by attorney-client or other privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error and destroy the original message and all copies.