Test replication

Mike Miller-2
Trying to test a fix for the 2.0 Monitor
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-4760 and I wanted to enable
replication.  Does anyone know if there is a way to enable it running a
single Uno instance?  I just need to "turn it on" so I can see if the
Monitor is reporting correctly.

Re: Test replication

Christopher Tubbs-2
I think it would be a good idea to create a null replication target for
testing, if one doesn't already exist.

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 4:14 PM Mike Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Trying to test a fix for the 2.0 Monitor
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-4760 and I wanted to enable
> replication.  Does anyone know if there is a way to enable it running a
> single Uno instance?  I just need to "turn it on" so I can see if the
> Monitor is reporting correctly.

Re: Test replication

Christopher Tubbs-2
Oh, also, maybe it's possible to replicate to the current instance, but to
a different table?

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 5:07 PM Christopher <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I think it would be a good idea to create a null replication target for
> testing, if one doesn't already exist.
>
> On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 4:14 PM Mike Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Trying to test a fix for the 2.0 Monitor
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-4760 and I wanted to
>> enable
>> replication.  Does anyone know if there is a way to enable it running a
>> single Uno instance?  I just need to "turn it on" so I can see if the
>> Monitor is reporting correctly.

Re: Test replication

Josh Elser
You can configure a replication peer which is the "local" Accumulo instance.

I think there are some ITs which do this.