Welcome Mark Owens (new committer)

Christopher Tubbs-2
Accumulo devs,

Please join me in welcoming Mark Owens, one of our newest Apache Accumulo
committers (and PMC member)!

Mark has been contributing many various fixes to bugs throughout Accumulo's
codebase for the past several months. You may recognize him from his GitHub
pull requests (https://github.com/jmark99).

Welcome, Mark!

Re: Welcome Mark Owens (new committer)

Mike Walch-2
Welcome Mark!

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 5:52 PM, Christopher <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Accumulo devs,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Mark Owens, one of our newest Apache Accumulo
> committers (and PMC member)!
>
> Mark has been contributing many various fixes to bugs throughout Accumulo's
> codebase for the past several months. You may recognize him from his GitHub
> pull requests (https://github.com/jmark99).
>
> Welcome, Mark!

Re: Welcome Mark Owens (new committer)

Michael Hogue
Mark,

Congrats and thanks for your contributions!

Mike
On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 17:59 Mike Walch <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Mark!
>
> On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 5:52 PM, Christopher <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Accumulo devs,
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming Mark Owens, one of our newest Apache Accumulo
> > committers (and PMC member)!
> >
> > Mark has been contributing many various fixes to bugs throughout
> Accumulo's
> > codebase for the past several months. You may recognize him from his
> GitHub
> > pull requests (https://github.com/jmark99).
> >
> > Welcome, Mark!

Re: Welcome Mark Owens (new committer)

Michael Wall-2
Welcome Mark

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 8:44 PM Michael Hogue <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Mark,
>
> Congrats and thanks for your contributions!
>
> Mike
> On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 17:59 Mike Walch <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Welcome Mark!
> >
> > On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 5:52 PM, Christopher <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Accumulo devs,
> > >
> > > Please join me in welcoming Mark Owens, one of our newest Apache
> Accumulo
> > > committers (and PMC member)!
> > >
> > > Mark has been contributing many various fixes to bugs throughout
> > Accumulo's
> > > codebase for the past several months. You may recognize him from his
> > GitHub
> > > pull requests (https://github.com/jmark99).
> > >
> > > Welcome, Mark!

Re: Welcome Mark Owens (new committer)

Mike Miller-2
Congrats and welcome!

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 10:08 PM, Michael Wall <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Mark
>
> On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 8:44 PM Michael Hogue <[hidden email]
> >
> wrote:
>
> > Mark,
> >
> > Congrats and thanks for your contributions!
> >
> > Mike
> > On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 17:59 Mike Walch <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Welcome Mark!

> > Accumulo

> > > Accumulo's
> > > GitHub

Re[2]: Welcome Mark Owens (new committer)

J. Mark Owens
Thanks everyone! Looking forward to continued contributions to the
project!

>On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 10:08 PM, Michael Wall <[hidden email]>
>wrote:
>
>>Welcome Mark
>>
>>On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 8:44 PM Michael Hogue
>><[hidden email]
>> >
>>wrote:
>>
>> > Mark,
>> >
>> > Congrats and thanks for your contributions!
>> >
>> > Mike

>> > Accumulo

>>his

Re: Welcome Mark Owens (new committer)