frustrated with apache.org

David Medinets
I've tried twice to request my private be removed from my apache.org
account so that I can once again contribute but so far [hidden email]
and [hidden email] have ignored my emails. Is there another
email address I should be sending to?

Re: frustrated with apache.org

Adam Fuchs
[hidden email], maybe?

Adam
On Jun 28, 2012 9:22 PM, "David Medinets" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've tried twice to request my private be removed from my apache.org
> account so that I can once again contribute but so far [hidden email]
> and [hidden email] have ignored my emails. Is there another
> email address I should be sending to?

Re: frustrated with apache.org

Benson Margulies
Your private ***key***, yes?

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 9:22 PM, David Medinets
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've tried twice to request my private be removed from my apache.org
> account so that I can once again contribute but so far [hidden email]
> and [hidden email] have ignored my emails. Is there another
> email address I should be sending to?

Re: frustrated with apache.org

David Medinets
I'm sorry ... It's been a long day. I meant private key and
[hidden email].

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 9:41 PM, Benson Margulies <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Your private ***key***, yes?
>
> On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 9:22 PM, David Medinets
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I've tried twice to request my private be removed from my apache.org
>> account so that I can once again contribute but so far [hidden email]
>> and [hidden email] have ignored my emails. Is there another
>> email address I should be sending to?

Re: frustrated with apache.org

Benson Margulies
Billie, would you care to open a JIRA ticket?

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 10:56 PM, David Medinets
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm sorry ... It's been a long day. I meant private key and
> [hidden email].
>
> On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 9:41 PM, Benson Margulies <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Your private ***key***, yes?
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 9:22 PM, David Medinets
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> I've tried twice to request my private be removed from my apache.org
>>> account so that I can once again contribute but so far [hidden email]
>>> and [hidden email] have ignored my emails. Is there another
>>> email address I should be sending to?

Re: frustrated with apache.org

Billie J Rinaldi
I opened INFRA-4992, but they said that they don't handle account access issues on jira and that I cannot mediate this issue.  I asked what David should do, so perhaps further instructions will be forthcoming.

Billie