method.invoke with missing checks in TraceWrap

method.invoke with missing checks in TraceWrap

John Vines
Keith and I were looking at code trying to debug something and we noticed
in TraceWrap there are two seperate invoke calls, one of which catches
InvocationException and handles it, and the other call of invoke which
doesn't do anything. We find this to be a bit strange and were wondering if
there should be checking for both.

Re: method.invoke with missing checks in TraceWrap

Eric Newton
Probably.