outstanding migrations

Thomas Adam
Hello,

I have an Accumulo 1.8.1 cluster that has a few outstanding migrations
which seem to be stuck as they have been pending for weeks now. How do I
clear or determine why the migrations are stuck?

Thomas

Re: outstanding migrations

Thomas Adam
Figured it out, found a line in the master log of which tablet server was stuck. Stopped that tablet server and waited for the write ahead logs to recover and that seemed to solve things.

--
Thomas Adam
Associate Director of DevOps and IT
434-284-9437

Re: outstanding migrations

Michael Wall
Thomas,

Glad you found it.  Let us know if you run into other issues.

Mike

--
Thomas Adam
Associate Director of DevOps and IT
Commonwealth Computer Research, Inc. (CCRI)
[hidden email]